— Audiovisual translation:
- Translation for dubbing and voice-over scripts.
- Interlingual subtitling: translation, time-cueing (spotting), editing and quality check for subtitles in Spanish.
— Accessibility (subtitling):
- Subtitling (captioning) for the Deaf and Hard of hearing (following the Spanish Standard UNE 153010:2012).
- Respeaking for live subtitling.
— Sworn translations: sworn translator (TIJ) no. 6612, appointed by the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
— General translations (articles, texts for advertisements, press releases, presentations, leaflets and brochures...).
— Audio and video transcription.
I normally only work with Spanish as target language in order to guarantee a quality service, but don't hesitate to ask for a quote if you need translations into English.
Formats my subtitle editor can provide:
- .STL (EBU Subtitle Exchange Format)
- .PAC, .RAC, .FPC (UniPac/Fatpac) including PU2000 variant
- Plain text with or without timecodes (.TXT)
- Unicode text with or without timecodes (.TXT)
- .CAP (Cheetah) - NTSC only
- .ULT and .ULD (Ultech)
- DVD Caption (.SCC (Daiken/Spruce) .CC (Sonic Solutions))
- DFXP (MXF)
- Protoscript plain (text with speaker names)
- Protoscript timed (text and timecodes with speaker names)
- Formatted file
- Unformatted file
- Selected video
- Final Cut Pro
- Adobe Premier EDL
- Cavena/ScanTitling .890
- Rich text (.RTF)
- DVD Builder
- Ultech DV3000
- DVD Studio Pro (STL)